Monday, December 3, 2012

Daily Bog 2

In this blog I wanna talk about an interesting observation I get. And lots of my classmate also has this wondering. Now the date comes to December and the weather get colder and colder. ( Sure it is much warmer than the northeast part of China.). The weather in Atlanta is very similar with my hometown.

However, even though we think is warm here, it is incredible that there are some people still wearing T-shirts and shorts in the street. The temperature, I think, is about 10C. It is not the day that people wearing T-shirts and short in the street. Curiously, there has a noticeable amount of people did this. we are wearing sweaters but they are wearing T- shirts, how strange it is!

We want to find out this reason and we made a lot of guess, one guess is that it is because Americans eat too much junk food and the huge amount of calories they is much higher that us so they have a lot of heat and energy to send out. They will feel hot if wear as much as us.

2 comments:

  1. I can't understand your observation...Can you explain it to me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Gunner.
    I'm wondering about their clothes, too.
    Not only this season, but also in summer, many people wear T-shirts or short pants despite the freezing room with air-conditioner.

    I think they might have more muscle basically than Asian. That's why they could produce more heat than Asian.

    Do you think if you have high caloric food a lot tomorrow, can you spend whole day with T-shirts tomorrow??

    ReplyDelete