Monday, December 3, 2012

Daily Blog 1

Actually, I should have done this three days ago, since I was too busy these days, I will finish my blogs in the past of three days and catch up with the class. I got my blog schedule so I just need to finish it step by step.

This is my first daily blog. And in the beginning days of my blog, I want to talk about some things in my daily lives. The first thing I want talk about is the word that I would choose to summarize year of 2012 for me, and I will explain it.

The word I would choose to summarize the year of 2012 is happy,Actually for me, 2012 is a very hard and busy year, I have a lots of courses to take, home works to do, and tests to take. But I get a great leap though these things. I feel very happy about my growth in this year and my diligence take the effect. So, hard but happy is my best feeling about this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment