Monday, December 10, 2012

Daily Blog 10

In this blog I wanna talk about the most encouraging and exciting Arsenal games in this year.
When I know the process of the match. I just stunned.
It is totally incredible that a soccer team heave behind 4 goals can win at last, especially in a professional League. However the Arsenal team just did it. Arsenal stormed back from 4-0 down after 37 minutes to beat Reading 7-5 in extra-time to reach the quarter-finals of the Capital One Cup for the 10th successive season.
It is a game one month ago, but I think it will be written in the history of Arsenal, because I think it can make any soccer fan to be excited. So let's a video about the game.


When you fell down, when you feel no hope, you can see it. I think you will got a lot of power from it, and you will be the man succeed in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment