Sunday, December 9, 2012

Daily Blog 4

Today I would like to talk about my experience in Service Learning class. I think it is a great experience to expand my horizon and culture thinking. 

We did service in Boy's& Girl's Club for several times, the Club opens at Monday to Friday every afternoon. There are many lovely kids there.I remembered I thought a boy about his homework.The boy seems a little bit nervous, and he has some problem with math homework, I found subtraction is a little bit hard for him and he should learn the addition at first. After homework time,we played games.The kids were very excited.We had many good times together at there.

The class is ending, and I will miss the people and kids at there, and this experience will be a pressure in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment