Sunday, December 9, 2012

Daily Blog 9

In this blog I want to talk about my experience as a gunner, Arsenal fan. I fall in love with this traffic team when I was 12, and that period is the greatest time for Arsenal. In the season 2003-2004, the Arsenal team are undefeated for 49 games, more than a year! In that season, the team won the England Premier League and it is the latest time the team won the Premier League Champion. After I become the fan, the team becomes not good enough as before, many stars are transferred to other teams. However, I never changed my love for the team, no matter what the situation its in. It becomes a faith in my heart and I can feel what the fun really means. So I will continue to support Arsenal no matter what happens and what the team likes. Go Arsenal, go Gunners!

No comments:

Post a Comment