Sunday, December 9, 2012

Daily Blog 8

From today I want to talk about something about my team, Arsenal. After all, it is related to my topic and I haven't wrote a blog about it.... Next I wanna introduce the greatest shooter in Arsenal Club's history.

He had exquisite technique, searing pace and surprising strength. And like the typical schoolboy superstar, he did pretty much everything for his team. Henry was the captain, the talisman, the dead- ball expert, the penalty-taker and the assist-maker.

Then there's the goals, a club record 228 of them to be precise. And what a portfolio Henry built up during his eight years as Arsenal. Thumping drives, delicate chips jinking runs, audacious backheels, even the odd header- Henry had a myriad of ways to find the net.

New York is where Henry now plies his trade. But he will always be an Arsenal man. In 2007 the fans voted for the Gunner's Greatest Moments and Henry was involved in five of the top 10. And he will go back to Arsenal in this winter. I feel so excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment