Sunday, December 9, 2012

Daily Blog 3

Today I wanna talk about some difficulties I met in graduate school application. I am in my fourth year now and want to apply graduate school in the US. However, it is much more complicated than I thought before. I was think that it just like the application  in China, we just need take the required tests and get the interview if your score has reached the minimum line. In the United States, however, there has not a minimum level for test scores, like GRE even Toefl. But, it has some other requirements. For instance, every school will need a Personal statement, CV, and 3 recommend letters, and some school even need more essays like Personal Statement. The Personal Statement writing is a big problem to me. I haven't write such thing before so it's totally new to me.

I have worked out a draft about that and has made some changes. I have many things to do recently so I will the time is very tight. Hope me luck!

1 comment: