Sunday, December 9, 2012

Daily Blog 6

In this Blog I would like to talk about things related shopping in the US. Before I come here, many friends of mine told me that many things in the US are much cheaper than in China. And now I have been there for more than 4 months. Though I barely have chances go shopping, I found that many things do cheaper than China.

I bought my new laptop here, it's Lenovo Thinkpad T430. I like it very much. I have a friend in China also bought a same laptop, but I got more than 30% cheaper than him. Also, there are many other things cheaper than China, especially electrics: Iphone, Ipad and cameras. I have a plan to buy an Iphone5 for myself and and Ipad mini for my mom. I missed the Thanksgiving shopping because I couldn't go to outlets, but I will take the Christmas opportunity for shopping, our friends all have plan to shopping at Christmas day.

No comments:

Post a Comment