Sunday, December 9, 2012

Daily Blog 7

In this Blog I want to say something about travelling. I felt a little bit regret now. I came here at the beginning of August, and the semester begins at August 15th, I did nothing in that 2 weeks! I thought I would have a lot of time in 5 months, however, after the semester begins, I barely have time for fun. The study here is quite different from China, the semester is shorter and the course is harder, so the time is very tight for me.


Now, the semester is ending, and we will go back to China at December 31st, so I have another 2 weeks for travel, without classes. We have many discussions these days, some of my friends wanna go to NY, Boston, DC, these places, and some wanna go to Mexico. I think Mexico is very  very cool! However, there are many other thinking, many people think it might be unsafe, so the plan is denied at last, and most people want to travel will go to northeast part. I have already go to NY 2 years ago, so I think I do not need go to there again. Maybe I can go to Orlando, it also a beautiful city, the weather is warm, and has Disneyland. It must be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment