Monday, November 12, 2012

Welcome and introduciton

Hi, everyone, I am a new blogger and I created my blog recently. It is totally new to me and I want to make it perfect. I have read many blogs and found many interesting things. In this blog, I will share with you some of my interest, of course, you have seen it, soccer, and my daily life.

Actually I want to have my own blog for a long time and now I finally get a chance to do it. As a person who loves soccer and life so much, I tired to keep myself energetic and happy everyday, and soccer gives me this energy and power. But as far as I know, soccer is not very popular in the US so I really want to share my opinion about soccer and light you heart. Also I want to introduce you my favorite soccer team, Arsenal, to you. This team has a long history and is a very good soccer team in England, maybe it is not the best one, but in my heart it always the champ.

So, join me. Join the live and join the soccer. Share the happiness. Join me and be happy!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I am so excited to find you here and writing from a sports perspective on LIFE.

    ReplyDelete