Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Highly secret photo essay

Here are the Highly Official Secrets, and you may feel lucky to know it ~~



1. What a great meal! Here is a typical lunch in my room, we have 4 people eat together, and we cook Chinese food, like chicken wings, Chinese cabbages and rice, which is our main food. It is really different from western food.




2. This is totally a mess… and I always forget things cause I usually put things anywhere. However, it is not always like this. I know it is a little bit messy, so when I cannot understand it, I will do a clean-up and make it very clear and tidy. Then I come back to the regulation status. I usually do it once a month.






3. It is very hard to say that which one is your favorite piece of clothes, because one maybe has many beautiful clothes, so I just can say that this one is one of my favorite. This is a sliver jacket, very smooth, very comfortable. And I think the best collocation for it is a shirt with light color and a pair of jeans. Wanna see me with it?





4. This is a pair of my shoes I bought one month ago, the condition is very good and it just like new. It is very comfortable when I have it on, no matter in daily lives or in sports. Also, as a pair of basketball shoes, it will be warm when you on it in the winter. Moreover, the price of a pair of nike shoes here is generally cheaper than China as well as many other brands. So it is very worthy to buy it.




5. He need a stick. This picture is taken when we were in the High Art Museum in Atlanta. He is trying to mimic the stature’s expression. Don’t you think it is very funny?







6. Here is one piece of paper of my Mathematical Biology class’s note. Professor will introduce us a lot of nouns in the Biology and we have to understand and remember it. The knowledge in Biology is not difficult but the problem is English. We have already learned it in high school but when translated into English, those words becomes very hard and difficult to understand, horrible!





7. Camphor tree is very popular in the southern part of China. I come from the southern part of China and my university is located in the north, so I cannot see camphor tree in the north because it cannot stand the cold weather. However, Atlanta’s latitude is almost the same with my hometown and the weather is also quite same, this kind of tree is rarely here.





8. An object in my hand? This is and old phone and have been used for three years. The functions is OK but there are many scratches and wear of usage you can see. Buy an iphone5 here is very complicated because I want to buy an unlocked phone which I can use it when I go back to China. However, as a non-citizen, I should pay more $400 as deposit without a SSN. So, probably this old phone will stay with me one more year.
What's more, if you want to buy this, I can give you a low price, worth for you!

1 comment: