Monday, November 12, 2012

Analysis of 5 Similar Blogs

Here are some of blogs I like and I will make an analysis each of them.

1. Coffee with hallelujah. Well, actually it is the first blog I read in English and it is the greatest blog I have seen now. I know this blog because it is my teacher's blog. I liked it very much after I read it. My teacher is an artist and she want to connect and share her are to others and bring creativity to other people. She can draw and make a lot of beautiful pictures in her blog. Also she encourages people to explore, to think creatively and make mistakes. In a word, a thoughtful blog.

2.  Love made me do it. When you enter the homepage, you will hear beautiful music. And it is like that you can feel your heart's voice. Remember love all the time, and you will have power to do everything.

3.  Red tears Dancing in the Sunshine. It is one of my classmate's blog and it is very very good, the person who write this blog has a great emotion to love an he always share his love to  others.

4. Fifa soccer blog. It is kind of like a official blog but I think it is mainly for the soccer game. It introduces us the recent news about soccer and soccer games.

5. Arsenal Fc Blog. It is about my favorite team's blog. In the blog we can find news about Arsenal and we can find many thoughtful thinking in comments to the game. One of my goal is write the blog like that!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! That is SO WONDERFUL that you have me listed as a blog you like. I feel slightly embarrassed as I am your teacher. But thank you for much for such an in-depth introduction!

    What does my blog have to do with you and your blog? Please explain? I await your reply eagerly.

    ReplyDelete