Tuesday, November 13, 2012

This I Believe

This I Believe.

In this entry I want to talk about that soccer and why I have a great crush on it.
I know soccer since I was very young and I often play with my friends after school when I am in primary school. At that time, life is very simple and happy, I just grown up, with happiness and with soccer.

Although I played pretty well I don't think that I can be a professional player, and my family will not support me if I chose to a soccer player. So I just went to middle school and high school, and then university, just like a normal person should do. But, soccer always is a part of my life. When I have time, I always want to find my friends to play the soccer and share all things with them, especially those Arsenal fans, it's my favorite team. In the field, we play hard; in daily lives, we be tough.

Soccer give me the strength I need and teaches me what the life means. For me, it makes me find the key to success, and nothing can tear me down anymore.


1 comment:

  1. It is interesting to know that you play soccer so well. If you were a soccer player, you might become the hope of our future.

    ReplyDelete